Loss of life claim

How to file a claim for a loss of life

We understand this may be a difficult time so first, let’s tell you the important stuff that will be helpful for you to know:  

1. If you (the insured) receive medical treatment from a hospital or clinic that is not in our network, you’ll need to submit a claim. Please do this within 60 days after you are discharged following treatment. Please ensure you give us all the information we need. 

2. Should your claim paperwork be incomplete, we’ll give you another 30 days in which to send us any outstanding documents or resubmit any incomplete parts of your claim.

If you need any help at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1500525. 

  • Copy of your valid KTP/identity card, or copy of birth certificate if the insured is underage (under 17)
  • Original death certificate or legalized copy. 
  • The doctor examining the cause of death must sign this document 
  • Original report from the police, or a certified copy issued by an authorized institution (if the death was caused by a traffic accident or unnatural causes)
  • Letter of inheritance, or documents to prove your relationship with the insured (family card / marriage certificate / birth certificate), and your ID (if you intend to have the benefit paid to you, not somebody else)
Please submit your claim by post to the following address:  


How we deal with Employee Benefits claims


When should I submit my claim?


How will you pay me?


When will you pay me?


What if I have a question or a complaint?

Frequently asked questions


Ask Fi

Our chatbot has been trained to help in all kinds of ways in super-fast speed. Need help fast? Fi is your best option (Fi will know exactly how to organize alternative support options if your queries are very complex).