Additional Benefits of COVID-19 Self-Isolation for Corporate Care Customers
As a complement to the benefits provided for policies that are already owned by Corporate Care Customers, FWD Insurance provides additional Covid-19 Independent Isolation Benefits (Isoman Benefits) for Corporate Care Customers whose policies are still active (existing) and new Corporate Care Customers where the program Isoman benefits extended until December 31, 2021.
This Isoman benefit can only be paid if the self-isolation treatment is carried out in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia and this service will be guaranteed in inpatient benefits according to the benefit limit owned by the customer in the benefits table owned.
Self-Isolation Hotel Services
Terms and conditions:
1. Not valid for OTG participants (participants must have symptoms/medical complaints)
2. PCR swab results (+) within 48 hours (does not receive antigen/rapid results or other tests, PCR
3. There is a recommendation from the doctor and there are medical symptoms for inpatient
4. There is an official statement from the hospital in collaboration with the hotel that the rooms
in the hospital are full capacity/not available
5. There are medical symptoms/complaints, including:
- Common symptoms
Fever and dry cough.
- Slightly uncommon symptoms
Discomfort and pain, sore throat, diarrhea, headache, loss of sense of taste or smell, skin rash, or discoloration of the fingers or toes.
- Serious symptoms
Difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure in the chest, loss of ability to speak/talk or move.
6. Invoices/receipts must be issued from the hospital that cooperates with the hotel where the
participant is doing Isoman
7. Treatment can be done cashless* or reimbursement at the FWD Partner Hospital in
collaboration with the Hotel
8. Excess following TC/policy terms and conditions
Note: * Only for FWD partner hospitals and willing to do cashless
PCR test Post Inpatient Care
PCR test post inpatient care is guaranteed in the benefits of post hospitalization
Home Isolation service
1. Not valid for OTG participants (Participants must have medical symptoms/complaints).
PCR swab results (+) within 48 hours (does not receive antigen/rapid results or other tests, PCR is mandatory)
2. There is a recommendation from a doctor and there are medical symptoms for self-isolation treatment at home
3. The medical symptoms refer including:
- Common symptoms fever and dry cough
- Slightly uncommon symptoms discomfort and pain, sore throat, diarrhea, headache, loss of sense of taste or smell, skin rash, or discoloration of the fingers or toes
- Serious symptoms difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure in the chest, loss of ability to speak/talk or move
4. The submission of all these costs is submitted on a reimbursement basis while still following the applicable provisions at FWD Insurance
5. Post-Isoman follow-up PCR is guaranteed in post Hospitalization benefits (+/-) and is adjusted to the terms and conditions of the policy
1. If the results of the Covid PCR Swab (+) then the CT Scan can be guaranteed
2. If the results of the Covid PCR Swab are (-) then the CT Scan cannot be guaranteed, even though it is a hospital procedure for inpatient care.
Documents required to make a claim on Isoman Benefits:
a. PCR test results (+) maximum 48 hours before hotel/home isolation is carried out
b. Treatment Medical Resume that describes the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment that is being carried out
c. A letter of recommendation from a doctor to self-isolate and an estimate of the length of isolation required. If the length of isolation exceeds the previous doctor's instructions/estimates, the Insured must provide an additional cover letter from the doctor explaining the reason for the need for an extension of the isolation time, the latest PCR (+) swab and other supporting documents.
d. Statement letter from the hospital if the availability of rooms in the hospital is full capacity/not available (for self-isolation at the hotel)
e. Lab examination results (both in the form of a copy or original)
f. Original receipt from hospital
g. The details and details of the Isoman package obtained (copy of the recipe, details of the Isoman package)
Additional self-isolation services are provided to provide convenience to FWD Insurance Corporate Care Customers who are already covered by the benefits of the policy owned by the customer and all provisions attached to the policy remain valid. All matters related to the claim process will follow the provisions applicable to the Policy of each Insured/Insurance Participant.