PT FWD Life Indonesia (FWD Life), a pioneer of digital-based life insurance in Indonesia, is proud to introduce its new eServices feature enhancement to its FWD MAX application.
The new feature provides customers with a complete and seamless digital insurance experience. Developed in 2018, FWD MAX has become one of the most effective self-service mobile insurance applications in Indonesia by enabling customers complete access, from purchasing and easy online applications through to easy claims.
FWD Life President Director Anantharaman Sridharan said, “We’re flying the flag for a new approach to an old industry, and we do it by reimagining insurance through our customers’ eyes. Our vision to change the way people feel about insurance inspires us to make insurance more relevant and accessible for everyone. Our customer-led approach drives us to continually innovate to meet customer needs. Our new eServices feature is our latest proof point of how we are bringing our vision to life every day.”
FWD MAX aims to eliminate customer pain points and allow them to access and manage their policies quickly and easily. This enhancement follows the eFriend feature that was previously launched for Corporate Care customers and now individual customers can also use FWD MAX for all services including:
- My Profile: for updating customers’ data
- My Policies: for accessing customer’s policy data in real-time
- My Claim: for submitting reimbursement claim without have to send physical documents
- My Payment: for easy access to payment and updating the payment options
- My Investment: for monitoring customers’ investment in real-time
- My Request: additional 11 features, including fund switching, fund allocation, partial withdrawal, reactive policy, regular top-up, single top-up, premium holiday, reprint medical card, reprint policy, beneficiary, and change payment.
FWD Life Chief Marketing Officer Maika Randini said, “Technology is constantly developing and the insurance industry needs to be agile in providing new technological solutions to better serve our customers. With our customer-led approach, not only do we appreciate the digital lifestyle of the millennials, but also how older generations have become more digital-savvy. As part of this year’s Financial Inclusion Month, with our new eServices feature in FWD MAX, we aim to enlighten our customers to embrace the spirit of change, and ‘celebrate living’.”
Additionally, FWD Life is proud to have been rated as a “Strong Performer” in Customer Experience in Life Insurance in Indonesia.
For more detail on the FWD Life, visit www.ifwd.co.id and www.fwd.co.id. Stay connected with FWD Life on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
 A commissioned CX Index 2019, conducted by Forrester Consulting