Jakarta, 8 September 2021 – PT FWD Insurance Indonesia (“FWD Insurance”), a digital-first, next generation insurer in Indonesia, introduces FWD Hospital Care Protection - its latest product innovation. FWD Hospital Care Protection provides full coverage with protection options that can be tailored to the customer's needs and health risk level for the type of treatment provided to inpatient and surgery, as well as a host of rehabilitation facilities including extra care, thus helping to maintain their financial stability.
FWD Hospital Care Protection is one of the health protection products included in the #ProteksiON campaign. The product is in line with the growing public interest in affordable health insurance with optimal benefits. The product also comes with outpatient benefits for infectious diseases and rehabilitation benefits, consultation with a nutritionist as well as cancer monitoring. Moreover, the product also offers limit booster, no claim bonus, even funeral compensation that will encourage customers to lead a healthy lifestyle, supporting them in their efforts to protect loved ones. To ensure ease for customers, the product is also supported by worldwide coverage and claim filing through the company’s eCommerce, ifwd.co.id or FWD MAX application as the one stop application where they can purchase FWD Insurance products.
Global Medical Trends Survey 2021 report released by Willis Towers Watson showed that health expenditure in Indonesia experienced a surge up to 12%, higher when compared to Singapore (8.17%), the Philippines (8.82%) and Thailand (8%) within the same period. The increase in health costs further underlined a substantial financial challenge in the future, especially as it is triggered by an increased number of non-communicable critical illness such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, etc.
FWD Insurance President Director Anantharaman Sridharan affirmed that FWD Insurance provides comprehensive health protection, allowing customers to be worry-free about potential risks, thus they can continue to pursue their passions in life because they have optimal protection (#ProteksiON). “This product allows customers to focus on the undergoing health recovery, without worrying about the costs, as the risk will be assumed by the insurance company - thus helping them to activate their financial protection more easily. Through the product, the company also aims to protect customers’ financial stability amid increasing health costs - especially considering the current conditions - as they are free to choose according to their needs," Anantharaman said.
The following are FWD Hospital Care Protection’s 5 key benefits:
1. Free to choose health care class
- Available in multiple plan options that can be tailored to your needs, with family plan.
- There is a Limit Booster so that the total benefits can reach 75 bio.
2. Prioritizing comfort during treatment
- Reimbursement of costs according to the hospital bill (as charged).
- Maintain privacy with standard 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Ease with cashless facilities.
3. Can be used anywhere around the world
- You will still be protected even if you are outside the coverage area.
- Up to 100% reimbursement for medical emergencies anywhere.
- You can decide to do medical treatment outside the coverage area.
4. Support during recovery
- Support in recovery from stroke, heart attack, cancer, serious accident & burns.
- Provides the benefit or cancer monitoring after being declared in remission/cured.
5. Benefits adapted to Indonesia’s climate
- Reimbursement outpatient costs (without hospitalization) for infectious diseases that often occur in Indonesia, including: DHF, Malaria, Typhoid(typhoid), Measles, Diphtheria, and Chicken Pox.
For more information, visit fwd.co.id