Jakarta, August 26, 2015 – FWD Life Indonesia introduced today a new business line Corporate Care, a comprehensive digital-based group insurance offering, designed to help companies provide flexible insurance benefits for their staff and families. Corporate Care is supported by a number of service innovations to further enhance FWD Life Indonesia’s newest proposition. The launch of Corporate Care was marked by a gathering of HR professionals, attended by 100 senior HR practitioners from both local and multinational companies, as well as a broker gathering, attended by 50 brokers in Jakarta.
“FWD Life Indonesia is proud to introduce Corporate Care. We named our new Employee Benefits line Corporate Care to show our commitment to provide the solutions for employees and their families customised with the utmost consideration of their needs. The launch of Corporate Care marks the beginning of a new and important offering, contributing to FWD Life Indonesia’s goal to touch one million people in Indonesia by 2017”, said Rudi Kamdani, President Director, FWD Life Indonesia in Jakarta (25/08/2015).
Rudi added, “The comprehensive protection of Corporate Care caters to employees and members of organisations who are active and full of passion; enjoying their personal and working lives while planning for the future. Through intuitive and accessible digital tools, FWD Life Indonesia will provide customers insurance services that are quick, easy and transparent.”
The Corporate Care offers four group insurance programs, namely;
- BEBAS HIDUP, a Group Term Life insurance program
- BEBAS KARYA, a Group Personal Accident insurance program
- BEBAS DANA, a Group Inpatient insurance program offering tailored inpatient insurance programs with competitive premium top-up benefits from BPJS Kesehatan
- BEBAS SEHAT, a Group Medical insurance program customisable to the company or organisation’s needs.
Corporate Care boasts service innovations such as:
- ePrecious – an integrated online proposal application system that allows faster administration and processing. The web-based system provides fast standard quotations within 1 working day.
- Automated, paperless administration – an automated, paperless system enables faster distribution of policies to customers, and paperless claims processing.
- iConnect; a online portal for HR professionals, and e-Friend; a portal for members, both allowing easy interaction between the customer and FWD Life Indonesia with easy-to-understand benefits information, and the ability to monitor their claim processes quicker and easier.
- FWD Care – a 24-hour call center to assist customers with matters such as hospitalisation. The admission and discharge process in hospitals will be easier and faster for our clients by leveraging the latest technology.
- Wellness Program - a special program that supports the wellness of customers and encourages them to pursue their passions. Each Corporate Care client is eligiblee for a 20% membership discount for Celebrity Fitness.
The Corporate Care reflects the company’s key differentiators;
1) Innovative customer-led propositions,
2) Integrated technology-driven distribution, and
3) Digitally enhanced customer relationships.
“FWD’s vision to change the way people feel about insurance. Corporate Care has recognized many Indonesian companies and their employees require insurance services that are not only tailored to their needs, but fast, easy and transparent. For example, with Corporate Care, each individual can tap into our online resources via the portal to learn about their insurance benefits and monitor their claims process easily. Corporate Care is also supported by extensive hospital and clinic networks. The whole program is designed to help liberate employees from any protection worries, and support a productive, high-quality working environment,” said Rudi Kamdani.
Meanwhile, Indonesian Life Insurance Association (AAJI) Acting Executive Director Togar Pasaribu said that the breakthroughs introduced by FWD are an effective means to ensuring the transparency of benefits for its employees. “Each insurance company must better attend to the needs of customers. Therefore, product innovations supported by strong business fundamentals are needed, so that an insurance company can survive, particularly ahead of the ASEAN Economic Community.”
For more information about Corporate Care, please visit fwd.co.id/Corporate Care.